Please read these terms and conditions in their entirety before participating in the customer referral scheme. Participation in the scheme requires acceptance of these terms - if you do not wish to accept these terms then please do not participate in the scheme.
- “Firetoys” refers to Firetoys Limited, Registered office address: Unit 1 Harbour Trading Estate, Harbour Way, Shoreham-By-Sea, England, BN43 5HZ. The use of the terms “we”, “us,” and “our” may be used in these terms to refer to Firetoys Limited.
- “Referrer” refers to you the Firetoys customer.
- “Referral” refers to a new customer referred to us by you or another referrer.
- “Terms” means these Affiliate Terms and Conditions.
- “Website” means our websites: firetoys.co.uk, firetoys.eu, firetoys.ie, and firetoys.com
- “Reward” refers to any commission credit earned through the referral of new customers to Firetoys.
Creating a Referrer account
- All customers are entitled by default to make referrals and earn rewards from such activity. As such a welcome email is generated and sent to all new customer accounts upon creation. A customer does not need to take any action to establish an account but there are steps needed to make referrals and to request any earned store credit.
- All details pertaining to your referrals are found within your customer account in the section titled “Affiliate”.
- There are 2 ways to make a referral; by sharing a unique link, or by sharing a unique coupon code. Both the link and the coupon code are unique to the referrer and are found in the “Promotion Materials” section of the Affiliate section of the customer account on the website.
- A unique link can be generated to target any page on the website. When used by a referral it will associate any purchases made to the referrer. No discount will be applied in this instance, but a referrer will earn store credit.
- The unique coupon code is a short 7-character code beginning in “FT-”. If a referral uses this code during checkout, they will receive a discount on their purchase and the referrer will earn store credit from the purchase too.
- Referrers are only allowed to earn store credit from purchases by users who are, to the best of their knowledge, new customers to Firetoys.
- Firetoys reserves the right to withhold instances of earned store credit for any reason.
Requesting store credit payouts
- The default minimum balance required to request a withdrawal is £10
- Firetoys reserves the right to amend this minimum balance at any time
- A withdrawal can be requested from the ‘Withdrawals’ subsection of the Affiliate section within the referrer’s Firetoys account
- Once requested the amount will be held until approved by a Firetoys administrator who will review the referrals that created the commission credit being withdrawn
- Firetoys reserves the right to withhold credit for referrals that breach these terms
- If approved the credit will be available to apply at checkout on your next purchase
- We reserve the right to amend, withdraw or restrict the Firetoys Customer Referral Scheme and these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- Referral codes do not apply in combination with other discounts. During sitewide sales we may disable referral codes if customers are due to recieve a larger discount from the sale.
- Participants are liable for any tax consequences of the receipt of any Reward, and we accept no liability to participants or their employers in relation thereto.
- These Terms and Conditions are intended to be legally binding and will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. We each agree that English courts will have exclusive authority over any claim or dispute arising from or related to the Firetoys Customer Referral Scheme or these Terms and Conditions.