The island is sinking! Can your team of brave adventurers save the treasures in time?
Forbidden Island is a brilliant co-operative experience. Fun, challenging, well made, and with a high replay value.
2-4 players, 30 min play time, Age: 10+
The island is sinking!
You and your team of intrepid explorers are on a mission to secure the sacred treasures from the ruins of an ancient and perilous paradise.
You'll have to work together and make some tricky manoeuvres because the island is sinking with every step!
Race to collect the treasure and escape before you are swallowed into the briny depths of the deep blue sea...
visually stunning co-operative board game
Co-operative games are a lot of fun, and Forbidden Island is no exception. Work together to win the game, but be warned, the island does not want you to escape!
The eye-catching screen-print tiles are laid at random to form the island before play begins. Players will then take turns moving their pawns around the 'island'.
As the game progresses, more and more island tiles sink, and the pace, and challenge, increases.
You must strategise to keep the island from sinking while trying to collect treasures and items. As the water level rises, it gets more difficult - sacrifices must be made.
The game is recommended for ages 10+, but being a co-operative game, younger players can easily join in the fun with a little (or a lot) of guidance and/or simplified rules.
- Multiple levels of difficulty.
- Different characters to choose from (each with a unique ability of their own).
- Optional island formats and game variations.
- Huge replay value.
- 2-4 players (can accommodate 5).
- More players translate into a faster and more challenging game, but the extra help can make all the difference.
- A lot of fun! Challenging for players of almost any age, a fantastic entry-point to more complex co-op experiences.
- Great quality presentation and pieces at an affordable price.
|Country of Manufacture||China|