Lucky enough to have one of our discount coupons? Well there are a few things you need to know about their use. Not got a code? Well, make sure you "like" us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter or Google+ as those are the best places to hear about discount codes as well as keeping up to date with Firetoys news and getting links to the latest and greatest juggling, spinning and circus videos.
So here come the boring bits...
1. Coupon codes that are awarded to specific people, such as competition prizes, are for the use of that person exclusively.
2. Most publicly available codes are only allowed to be used once per person.
3. If a code has an expiry date then it will stop working at 11:59pm (eastern time) on the date stated.
4. Only one code can be used for each order.
5. Discount codes do not apply to shipping charges (unless you have a code that specifically applies to shipping). Orders over $100 after the discount is applied will still receive free standard shipping where applicable.
6. Some products are exempt from coupon codes. This includes products which are already discounted and some equipment which cannot be discounted, like some rigging equipment and Voltige equipment. These exemptions are indicated by a note above where you select your quantity in the product description.
Please contact us if you have any queries.