The Mr Babache Finesse G4 diabolo is a top of the range, light weight diabolo. Like the G3 finesse diabolo, it's made from a resistant, flexible rubber polymer molded into a thin butterfly shape allowing you to perform close body moves easily using either one or two diabolos.
The G4 (fourth generation model) has been remolded to focus even more weight towards the rims of the cups than in previous versions of the Finesse. This adds momentum to the edges of the diabolo, therefore increasing spin times. The G4 is also 0.7oz (20g) heavier than the G3, giving the G4 that extra bit of oomph.
The Finesse G4's wide cups give this diabolo great stage visibility and an easy grip position for throw ins.
The Finesse really turns up trumps when you look at the accessories available and the way in which it was designed with add-ons in mind:
- After many year's wait the Evolution 2 bearing axle for the Finesse is here! Buy it installed on a diabolo or separately to add to your existing Tornado or Finesse diabolo.
- The Finesse Evolution Kits 4 (LED lights) screw onto both sides of the diabolo and illuminate the entire translucent body (except white which is opaque).
- The G4 can be fine tuned with the use Finesse Evolution 3 kits that add balanced weights to either side of the diabolo (available in 0.2 or 0.35oz).
- Also available is the hugely popular extended axle for finger grinds and other moves (Evolution 1 kit).
- The Babache Evolution kit 5 - Prisma adds bling to your spin. These kits are basic plastic decorations but they are well weighted and look quite good on stage.
- The latest addition to the family is the Evolution Kit 7 which is a freestyle hub replacing the standard Finesse Diabolo hubs.
The G4 is a fantastic diabolo without any of the Evolution accessories, but when tuned up you'll find it difficult get hold of a diabolo better than the Finesse G4.
But don't just take our word for it. The diabolo masters in these videos are using Finesse diabolos (at least at times), and they definitely know what they're doing!
The Babache Finesse was one of the first decent diabolos on the market and with the regular additions and upgrades that just keep coming its bound to remain on top of the pile for quite a while.
Please note, this is for the diabolo only, sticks are not included. You may want one of our diabolo sets or just our selection of diabolo handsticks.