Introduction to Aerial Hoop
An essential Introduction to Aerial Hoop!
Designed for budding aerialists, this book will remind you of the key tips and tricks for introductory aerial hoop skills to complement regular aerial classes.
It's the closest thing to be able to have an instructor at home!
SPIN CITY AND FIRETOYS
Spin City, creators of the Aerial Hoop Bible, and Firetoys have teamed up to bring you a fantastic introductory guide to Aerial Hoop skills!
This travel-sized A5 softcover volume contains 50 pages of aerial knowledge, with over 30 unique moves covering classic mounts, aerial hoop skills, combinations, and conditioning exercises.
This bok packs plenty of indispensable information, including;
- safety, spotting, and clothing tips
- grip types and tips
- creating and controlling momentum
- warming up, and cooling down
- glossary of technical terms
Each of the moves in this book contains multiple colour photos, expertly demonstrated. Each move is accompanied by detailed, step by step written instructions.
There are also additional safety tips specific to each move and instructions on how to exit each move safely.
The moves in this book are all presented with variations on the primary move, and there's even a chapter on combinations so you can start combining moves to make a longer sequence.
You’ll also find links to videos from the Spin City archives!
|Country of Manufacture||UK|
- Beginning Acro$17.95
- Pyropixies Spiral Poi$18.95
- 33% offBOLT OneSevenFive$7.95 $11.95
- Firetoys Shorty Strap$34.95
- Prodigy PolySafe Shackle Trapeze$175.00
- 20% offFiretoys DynaPro Contact Poi - CosmosSpecial Price $40.95 $50.95