This small shackle swivel has a hot-forged, CNC machined aluminium alloy body and high-tensile stainless steel axle. The aluminium body means this swivel is very lightweight 2.5oz (70g) and compact 3.2" x 1.9" (82mm x 48mm) but incredibly strong, with a breaking load limit of 26kN.
This model, Focus-L, has a bow-shaped shackle which allows for complex set ups to be achieved by catering for loading across the shackle. The shackle is removable allowing you to directly connect it to a carabiner or other component. This requires both 5/64" and 5/32" (2mm and 4mm) Allen keys (not included) to open and close.
This shackle swivel also features a removable rubber insert that is useful for stopping the carabiner from slipping around in the swivel.
Features of this swivel:
- 'Textile friendly' attachment points with large radii
- User maintainable grease port for bearing longevity
- Double locking high tensile stainless steel axles for durability
- Roller thrust bearings for smooth efficiency
- Individually marked for traceability
- CE Marked