This small shackle swivel has a hot-forged, CNC machined aluminium alloy body and high-tensile stainless steel axle. The aluminium body means this swivel is very lightweight at 2.2oz (63g) and compact 3" x 1.4" (76mm x 36mm) but incredibly strong, with a breaking load limit of 26kN.
This model, Focus-S, has a D-shaped shackle for accurate configuration of connectors. The shackle is removable allowing you to directly connect it to a carabiner or other component. This requires both 5/64" and 5/32" (2mm and 4mm) Allen keys (not included) to open and close.
This small shackle swivel also features a removable rubber insert that is useful for stopping the carabiner from slipping around in the swivel.
Features of this swivel:
- 'Textile friendly' attachment points with large radii
- User maintainable grease port for bearing longevity
- Double locking high tensile stainless steel axles for durability
- Roller thrust bearings for smooth efficiency
- Individually marked for traceability
- CE Marked